Peter J. Daniels is a well-known and respected Australian Christian international business statesman of substance.
He came from a disadvantaged background, and his early years were plagued by illiteracy and ignorance. He came to Christ on May 25, 1959, at a Billy Graham Crusade in Adelaide, South Australia. In spite of numerous disadvantages, he built a large real estate business in Australia, with Southeast Asian connections. He has served on international boards covering the four corners of the globe and has been deeply involved in Christian outreach throughout the world for more than 46 years. He has conducted free of charge over 1,000 seminars in churches in many parts of the world.
"...the best platform speaker in the world."Dr. Norman Vincent Peale
Peter and Robina Daniels promote Christian family values. They have three children, eight grandchildren, and one great grandchild.
Peter Daniels has authored over twenty books and authored numerous business education programs that are distributed worldwide in many languages. He has been honored by universities, institutions, and governments, for his entrepreneurial ability and benevolence and has served on International Boards with some of the world's greatest intellectual, business, academic, religious, and corporate giants of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Today, Mr. Daniels undertakes private consultancy and is passionately dedicated to his latest project “The Gabriel Call”.Biography Continued...
Historical Events & Involvements
- Became a Christian (1959)
- Built the largest Christian Endeavour Youth Group in Australia (1963)
- Commenced real estate career (1967)
- Decisive legal win for moral decency and community values (1971)
- Director, Peter J Daniels Real Estate (1972)
- Personally sponsored and created a significant evangelistic Christian Outreach Program (1976)
- Chairman of the Board, Youth for Christ Australia (1976-1991)
- Board Member and International Director, Haggai Institute of Advanced Leadership (1977-1991)
- World Treasurer, Youth for Christ International (1980-1991)
- International Director, Robert Schuller Ministries - “Hour of Power” (1980-1999)
- Director, International Corporate Holdings (1981-2001)
- President and Founder, World Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies (1984)
- Created personal tutorial program on business (1988)
- Completed authorship of ten books (1989)
- International Director Worldwide Leadership Council (1993-1999)
- Chairman, Australia Fair - Strategic Intelligence & Bullion Company (1999)
- Board of Counsel to Anglo Far-East Bullion Company (2001)
- Chairman of WCES Foundation (2004)
- Founder and Co-chairman of The Gabriel Call (2005)
- Chairman of the Board of Counsel Dan El Private Estates (2006)
- Conducted over one thousand business seminars in Christian churches globally over last 30 years (2014)
- Lieutenant Colonel, Aide de Camp, Governor's Staff by Governor George Busbee in the State of Georgia – January 14, 1975
- Kentucky Colonel Commission by Julian M. Carroll, Governor on behalf of the Commonwealth of Kentucky - August 25, 1986
- Honorary Citizen of the City of Austin Texas by Frank C. Cooksey, Mayor - February 23, 1987
- Honorary Citizen of the City of Winnnipeg Manitoba Canada by William Norrie Q.C., Mayor's Office - October 5, 1987
- Proclamation of Appreciation City of Euclid, Ohio by David M. Lynch, Mayor - April 20, 1988
- Honorary Ambassador of World Expo 88 Australia by Sir Llewellyn Edward, Chairman of the Board, – 1988
- Ambassador to Republic of Ciskei by his Excellency, President Dr. Lennox L. Sebe – May 1989
- Doctor of Humanities by President Gene Moore Jn., March of Faith Bible Institute, Houston, Texas - December 6, 1992
- Ambassador for Life Youth for Christ International by James Groen, President – 1995
- Doctor of Letters by President Robert Roberts of Oral Roberts' University, Tulsa Oklahoma - May 6, 1995
- Proclamation of Appreciation the State of Texas by Rick Green, State Representative, - August 5, 2003
- Honorary Doctor of Sacred Letters by Dr. Fabienne N.Smith, President of Jacksonville Theological Seminary - February 7, 2006
- Doctor of Christian Philosophy in Business by Dr. Robb Thompson, President of the International College of Excellence, Tampa, Florida - September 5, 2007
- Master of Christian Leadership by Dr. Robb Thompson, President of the International College of Excellence - September 5, 2007
- Doctor of Humane Letters by President Gene Moore Sr. of the March of Faith School of Ministry, Texas - April 20, 2008
- Life Achievement Award by Johnathan S. Raymond, President of Trinity Western University Canada, on behalf of the Centre of Entrepreneurial Leaders - October 22, 2010
Click on a link below to watch.
2 & 4 Day Seminars
These seminars are underwritten by the World Centre for Entrepreneurial Studies Foundation, and are free of charge to Churches worldwide.Learn More
A Day with Peter J. Daniels
Peter Daniels and his son Graham jointly conduct private consultancy on a commercial basis to individuals, business associates and families.Learn More
If you would like more information about Peter J. Daniels or some of the projects he is associated with, please use the resources below.
If you will be hosting Peter J. Daniels for an upcoming event, please use the resources and materials below for your convenience.Biography Continued... Promotional Photos Venue Requirements
For more information or booking, please contact the offices using the methods below:
To contact Peter J. Daniels in Australia; phone +61 (0)8 8423 3060
[Australian Central Standard Time]
PO Box 615 Macclesfield S.A.